TEACHMATE is an innovative on-line e-learning and e-testing service for students as well as teachers. It has been conceptualized and developed under dynamic guidance and direction of eminent professionals, academicians and experts with wide ranging experience in education, training, industry and management.
Cutting Edge Content & User Features
Teachmate provides learners with self-paced interactive lessons, lecture videos, lab exercises, practice tests and study material for easy learning, teaching and self assessment for a wide range of information technology related subject areas including advanced features of Tally.ERP9, Microsoft Excel, MS-Powerpoint and MS-Word at their own pace from their home or workplace, using a PC connected to internet.
- IT Teachers for preparing lessons and exercises
- Professionals can now master the advanced features of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word from their home or workplace.
- Students from different Universities, Colleges and Open Universities pursuing courses such as
- BE/ BTech degree programmes in Engineering and Information Technology
- BCA, BBA, MCA degree programmes
- Diploma IT programmes
- Government recognized programmes like DOEACC's 'O', 'A', and 'B' level and CCC.
- Housewives, retired people, traders, and general computer users can learn to use essential computer applications like MS Office, internet and Tally.ERP9
- The IT education division of Inspur, the premier Chinese MNC is currently using Teachmate at their IT education centres with great success.
- UPTEC Computer Consultancy Ltd., the leading IT educator of India
offers amplified learning support via Teachmate in their IT programmes to facilitate learning, revision and practice sessions and to help the students prepare better for examinations like DOEACC’s O , A and CCC Level and international certifications.
To be true friend and guide to learners of computer tools, applications and technologies by providing easy to learn content, effective tools to practice & revision and to assist teachers in the delivery of knowledge & skills.